Situated in a prime city location of Maharashtra, India, we, Comfort Mattresses, laid the foundation stone of our company in the year 1979. We are reckoned around the worldwide market as an eminent manufacturer, supplier, trader and exporter of a diversified range of products. the range includes Comfort Pillows, PU Foam Mattress, Latex Foam Mattress and many more. The raw materials like latex, cottons, rubber, fabrics etc, used for their manufacturing are of excellent quality, sourced directly from reliable vendors. Latex is one of the most environment friendly and conformable material used in the manufacturing of these products and so its demand is very high.As our name suggest the mattresses we provide our highly comfortable, soft and made from outstanding quality Latex, that gives a proper, muscle relaxing and calm sleep. The various advantages of the material "Latex" used by us are mentioned further in the catalog.
What Is Latex?
The material latex is a white colored liquid substance that is derived from tree and is considered to be the natural rubber. There are mainly two types of Latex that are Natural Rubber Latex & Synthetic Rubber Latex. Natural Rubber Latex is environment friendly and biodegradable. This material is used in the making of mattresses all around the world for the advantages it serves. It keeps the mattresses cool during summer and warm during winters. Moreover, it has a long durable life. On the other synthetic latex is manufactured by petrochemical industries.
Advantages of Products Made From Latex
- Latex foam is environment friendly and organic made from natural rubber.
- This Natural rubber has a great dynamic fatigue resistance that provides durability to the product.
- Owing to its low compression it is able to retain its shape for many years.
- It is a cool materials and thus, controls sweating.
- It provides softness, flexibility and comfort, therein allowing total muscle relaxation.
- Made from natural materials it does not emit any harmful substance or gas during burning.
- Latex is resistant to micro organisms and dust, thus, it is hygienic and safe against allergies.
When we started our business we began with certain objectives and plans in order to achieve maximum profits for both our clients and us. Apart from providing quality Comfort Mattresses, PU Foam Mattress, Comfort Pillows and allied products in the market with dedication and determination, some other aims we have set are:
- We seek to achieve cent percent satisfaction and trust of all our clients whether, domestic or international.
- To educate our customers with products quality that they are buying.
- We strive to reach the top-most position.
The manufacturing of pillows, mattresses, etc.., involves different stages of production that starts right from the selection of the raw materials. To support the complete manufacturing, quality testing, packaging and storing of the range we have developed a state-of-the-art infrastructure facility that are fully equipped with sound machinery and tools. given below is the production process.
Merging of Slab Sheet
- This process involves combining or merging of different slab sheets to make mattress.
- With the help of robust machinery the slab sheets are removed from the mould.
- In one of the final stages of manufacturing the mattresses are placed in oven as it helps in giving the shape and vacuuming of the mattress.
- The mattress are passed through wringer to drain out water/ moisture from the mattresses.
- Once the mattress are designed and manufactured totally they are packed in high grade packaging materials which protects the mattress from all kinds of damages.
Some More Details
Nature of Business
Exporter, Manufacturer, Wholesaler/Distributor, Supplier & Trading Company
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
No. of Production Units
Original Equipment Manufacturer
Monthly Production Capacity
Union Bank of India
Central Sales Tax No.
Value Added Tax Registration No.
Service Tax Registration No.
63/65, Mohd Ali Road, Near Zakaria Masjid Signal, Commercial Chambers, Ground Floor Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037304419